- 31 March 2010: Early bird registration ends
- 1 April 2010: Late registration starts (with higher fees)
- 30 April 2010: Cancellation with refund ends
- 17-20 May 2010: Conference
Registration is closed.
|Non-student registration||Student registration|
|Early bird||Late||Early bird||Late|
|-7 April||8 April-||-7 April||8 April-|
|Conference 18-20 May||€ 600||€ 800||€ 400||€ 600|
|Workshops 17 May||€ 100||€ 150||€ 80||€ 150|
|Doctoral colloquium 17 May
(accepted students only)
|---||---||€ 0||€ 0|
|Tutorials 20 May
(included in conference fee)
|€ 0||€ 0||€ 0||€ 0|
- The conference fee includes the conference programme, the conference proceedings (paper), A USB stick with other relevant material (posters, doctoral colloquium papers, videos, etc.), lunches and receptions, Wednesday excursion and banquet, tutorials, and possible additional material.
- Credit card problems? If the payment does not go through, note the
following. The error message 2000/2100: The card issuer declined the
authorisation indicates that the card-issuing company or bank for some reason does not
let you pay to Luottokunta card payment service. The reason could be e.g. that
- the company/bank finds the purchase suspect or detects unsusual behaviour from your side, or that
- there is some restriction on the card that says that you are not allowed to use it on the web (or on this particular web page even if it works on other web pages), or that
- the card is not covered.
Please call your card company/bank, to find out the reason. They will be able to help you solve the problem.
Note also that the person name on the registration page does not have to be the same as the person name on the card.
- Students: Proof of Student ID is required. Please have your advisor or faculty send
an email confirmation of your
student status within seven (7) days of registering to:
- Invitation Letters for Visas: Please direct requests for Letters of
- submitted an accepted paper to the conference or
- have registered as participants and paid their registration fees
Students who plan to volunteer for Pervasive, please see the Pervasive 2010 Student volunteer program. (If accepted, a student registers through the program. If rejected, a student should register normally by using the registration form after notification of rejection.)
Unfortunately, Pervasive 2010 does not have travel awards for students.
Please note: As we need to inform the ministry officials of the relationship we have with the visa applicants, we will only consider confirmations to those individuals who have either
and letters will be provided in pdf format. We also expect applicants to have a background in pervasive computing.
Please include your name, organisation, date of birth, address, passport number and purpose and length of visit.
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards. Payments are handled by Luottokunta
card payment service and Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
See also card problems above
- Bank transfer
Please use the following swift and iban codes and be sure to include the references, otherwise we will not necessarily know who has paid.
Name of the Bank: Nordea
Address of the Bank: Aleksanterinkatu 36, FI-00020 Nordea
Name of the account holder: University of Helsinki
Address of the account holder: P.O.Box 33, Yliopistonkatu 4, FI-00014 University of Helsinki
Iban: FI22 1660 3000 0777 38
Reference: Pervasive 2010/Project 34763/<Your registration code and name>
Please use the online form to register. The form will count the amount you have to pay and also show which is your personal registration code.
ReceiptsReceipts will be distributed at the conference.
All cancellation requests need to be made in writing (via email or regular mail) on or before 30 April 2010. Cancellation requests made by that date are eligible for a full refund of the registration fees (less a € 25 administrative fee). Requests for refunds after the cancellation cut-off date will not be granted, however substitutions will be allowed.